Moving ....

Steph

Papers signed.  Moving now.  Excited!  First time as homeowners.  

SOOOOOO excited.

Not sure when we turn off this internet account and set up a new one.  And redo all the computer connections.  Not looking forward to that change.  Don't want to cut the cord.  

Thank you.  We took one small load over to the new house already.  We're close enough to do it by carload for awhile.  I think one more load after Survivor tonight.  

And ohmigosh, I'm finding more marbles!  Nice ones.  Ones I thought I only had a few of, and I was sad I had so few of them!  And now I have a whole lot more.  This is going to be more fun than I thought.

I fell on the snow.  Onto a box.  I think my ribs are broken.  But not going for an x-ray.

However, if I disappear off the face of the earth, assume I'm still alive.  We're about to switch our internet service over ... and I have a new computer I'll be trying to hook up.  Well, not new but newer than this 11-year-old computer.  Sooooo ..... what can go wrong?

Haven't figured out how to get the "new" computer running yet ... and I just saw the weather report for next week, when we'll be moving the big stuff.  -3 degrees. 

*whimper*

Well, that's during the night.  In the day it will get up to 8 or 9 degrees.  

Well, on Friday, it will may get up to 20 degrees.  So maybe we can put things off until then.

*whimper*

Fahrenheit!  It's getting coooooooold.  

18 F right now.  

8 high and -5 low on the day that we're using the moving van.  

In Centigrade, that's -8 now and -13 for the high with -21 for the low on Wednesday.  *eeeeeek*

We're getting up to 31 F / -1 C tomorrow but with snow.  Joy!

• 2 weeks later...

And now I have two broken bones at once.  Ankle this time.  I'm a mess.

Thank goodness for Bob.  He has saved the move more than once and now he and hubby will have to finish the last part without me.  

And oh yes, the weather is currently a balmy 34 degrees F.  

• 2 weeks later...

All bones are healing.  Feeling well rested. Won't speak for Bob, but he's had a week to recover.  

Next gotta put my computer all the way back together.  Want my audio. Need my scanning and photo ability.  Hopefully today.

• 2 weeks later...

Still haven't set up my speakers or found my camera.  So no pics of my new DAS's.

And I somehow I lost track of my Groundhog Day cards!  But I printed up some Groundhog Day stationery with graphics I got online, so  I sent out letters instead of cards.  And just to 8 people, but I sent one to my stepmother, and that's the most important.  

*whew*