Peltier Glass Toy Marbles Update

Hello all,

I finally got an ETA from the shipping company. They will sail on Monday the 16th of January and will arrive to Port of Oakland on the 6th of February. I tried my best to get the books here on time to take some to Canton show for debut, but it didn't work. Me and Mike are planning to pick up the books on Friday 10th of February. This is if everything goes as planned.

I will have the advanced copy of the book with me in Canton to show it around. Attached are few pictures of the advanced copy.

The books will be sold through my website peltierglasstoymarbles.com or through my Ebay account "machinemades". I will update everyone as soon as the website is published and listing is up on Ebay.

Thank you for all the interest.

All the best,

Sami Arim

peltierglasstoymarbles 3 smaller.jpg

peltierglasstoymarbles 2 smaller.jpg

peltierglasstoymarbles 1 smaller.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

It was great to see so many of you and meet to some of you in person at Canton show. That was great fun.
Also, thank you very much for the pre-orders of my book. A lot of copies are sold already. As promised all copies that were sold in Canton will be signed by me and Mike Johnson.
The books have arrived at Oakland Port last Monday and going through bunch of burocratic processes. I am told that I will be able to pick them up by Tuesday 14th. First Canton orders will be mailed by mid to end of next week. I will list the books on Ebay as soon as I have my hands on them. if you want a signed copy please send me a message through Ebay at purchase or send me an email at [email protected]. I am struggling with the website and it may not be ready by next week. I simply did not have time to get it done. I'll post an update on that as soon as I have one.

All the best,

Sami