Peltier Glass Toy Marbles Update

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Hi boys and girls, I was sorting through my desk and found a letter from the "Marble Lady" Cathy C Runyan Scavina from 1998. I had given her one of the Peltier Honey Amber Bananas for being so helpful to me. Turns out the one I gave her was the only smaller marble in the discovery. "It is the exact same size of some of the smaller Peltier marbles that can be found in antique necklaces and pins"(Cathy C Runyan Scavina). I had often wondered what happened to that little gem now I know, I gave it ti Cathy. Sami and Mike I thought might like to have this information. There is at least one little Peltier Honey Amber Banana out there. Best wishes to all.....Joe McDonough

• 6 years later...
3 hours ago, warfdpn said:

Anyone know where I can find a copy of this book?  The website peltierglasstoymarbles.com does not seem to exist.

Thanks

It's become VVHTF and quite spendy. The post you're on is 6-7 years old, here's the most recent Ebay sale ending today. I see about one every couple of months come up for sale, I think about 4 in the last six months becoming more expensive each time. They were sold out almost as soon as Sami got them.

LINK ::    https://www.ebay.com/itm/126259362188

image.thumb.png.5fa67544d5d9166b95f756c290cc3e34.png

• 2 weeks later...