Board support auction (ongoing)

budwas

Up for bid is a nice Alley Blue Lady, 5/8" not mint but in very good condition. The high bid by Monday January 30th at 12:00 noon will win. Money is to be paid in the donation box. After its paid PM me your address and I will pay shipping. I'm trying to start something fun to help support the board and wondering if it will catch on and become a fun, ongoing  means of support. The auctions will be between marble collecting friends here. It's not my intention to create more work for Steph or Lou. So,, (The Marble Connection) will not to be responsible for anything related to the auctions. But they are welcome to bid. :D

Bud

20170123_153238-1.jpg

20170123_153257-1.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My turn. :D 

Three modern multi-color Marble Kings.  Two are 5/8" and M- at least. The big one is 1" and NM+.  Looks good -- but closer inspection found moons/sparkles.  [Edit: subsurface moons/sparkles]

The smaller ones are the classic, red, blue, yellow, green combo.  The larger has lavender instead of blue, which was hard to photograph.  Colors are more muted in hand than they came out in the pictures (for anyone not familiar with this marble style already and not knowing what to expect in hand).

Same deal as Bud posted.  I'll pay shipping.  High bid at noon central time on Tuesday the 14th wins. :thup: 

MK_4Color_49_800.jpg

MK_4Color_013_800.jpg

Another up for the board support auction. General consensus is CAC turkey or possibly  Alley. It's not mint but it is in very good condition. Auction ends Thursday Feb 16 at noon. Any comments on maker are welcomed. Winner pays the donation box and I pay shipping. There are other auctions running concurrently so be sure to post the name and marble with your bid. 20170206_182205-1.jpg.fc956d898714d87882279a1a7d85cf0c.jpg

20170207_192800-1.jpg