budwas

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

They have made it immigration has let them in !! celebrated by throwing a few Shrimp`s on the barbie  :D Thanks for the others you threw in Bud i cant leave the Transitional slag alone just compelled to pick it up all the time, very different to the others i have here 

Thanks Bud

One good turn deserves another B) so i thought i would put a little lot together ain't got much but thought everyone loves bennies so grabbed a few glossy one`s i thought were more interesting and threw in a lined crockery the biggest is the brown just short of 17mm the smallest just short of 16mm

the browns have green which didn't show up to well with my camera 

the white has blue and brown and if you hold your mouth right and squint click your heels together it almost looks like the brown and blue bleed into green

the little brown one i thought was  bit of a different colour

the blue give a little colour to the group 

the lined crockery just sweetens the deal might just be the big ones but i thought chuck one in it will definitely lead to a bidding war :D

P3020012_zpshs3qwypb.jpg

URL=http://s820.photobucket.com/user/godown44/media/P3020013_zpsse8kp8p9.jpg.html]P3020013_zpsse8kp8p9.jpg[/URL]

P3020014_zpswgfmdhgz.jpg

P3020015_zpshhbxxu0j.jpg

P3020016_zpsrbew7euh.jpg

P3020017_zpsw7o8c5fe.jpg

P3020020_zpsc9zi5mwy.jpg

i will pay shipping  auction will end on the 10th

Craig

When I was a young boy I was in the garage with my dad and the clock showed 11:11

my dad said I don't know what that means but it means something. I thougt that's silly it means it's 11:11. 

Now that he has passed, 

every time I see 11:11 I think of him.

And Now I know what it meant. 

So 

11.11 on the Benny's 

When i hear 11th of the 11th i think of Remembrance day as do most Australians its a Significant day in Australia's History  the end of world war 1 celebrated with a holiday religious & Military services and parades a time to remember their sacrifice and contemplate the futility of war  

Remembrance Day, which was originally called Armistice Day, commemorated the end of the hostilities , the signing of the armistice, which occurred on November 11, 1918 – the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month.

Lest We Forget

• 1 month later...

Someone has donated two Pelt books to our board auctions.  This auction is for one of those books.  The auction will end on Friday, April 21, 8 p.m. central time.  

The books were corner-bumped in transit.  So I made scans of this first book so that you could see that detail. Pictures in the next post.  I'll pay for shipping in a cushioned, corrugated mailer.  

So here you go!