Board support auction (ongoing)

budwas

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This auction is for the second book from the donated pair. (Thank you, again.)  This book took a harder bump on the back bottom left corner than the first one did so there's a set of scans to show detail in the next post.   

Same procedure as usual.  Winner will send winning bid to the forum donation box.  I'll pay for shipping in a cushioned, corrrugated mailer. :thup: Auction will end on Saturday, April 29, 8 p.m. central time.  Enjoy. 

• 1 month later...

Morning everyone,

I've been thinking about this for awhile and love the idea of it, I'm not on line enough, but still want to contribute to my favorite marble site.

Here are three metallic marbles, two have the single band metallic stripes, and the third is more of a swirl. I'll leave it to the professionals to ID if you feel so inclined ;) 

These also merge into the Pee Wee realm as well,

- that largest one, the white, brown, black, metallic swirl is 17/32"

- the whiter based metallic stripe is 1/2" ( I think it has a cold roll on it, looks as made to me )

- the blue based metallic stripe is smaller than 7/16", but larger than 13/32" ( I only have the plastic architectural template )

Highest bid by 9pm EASTERN TIME Friday, June 16th is the winner.

Same as the other auctions, winner pays to the board, I'll pay shipping costs.

Enjoy!

Metallics 2.jpg

**EDIT**

I just noticed too, that on the whiter metallic stripe, the base is kind of opalescent, holding it up against an overcast sky gives it a bit of fire.