First Timer

Jjay

This is a group of marbles found at an estate sale. Any help at id'ing and whether or not these marbles have any significant value and desirability. Thank you so much. I am new at this and any guidance is appreciated.

IMG_5894.JPG

James is right.  It can be nice to see a large group to get a feel for someone's collection. For specific information smaller groups are better.  

From the larger version of your picture which you posted in the test forum, I see a number of Akros, one Master, and some West Virginia swirls.

http://marbleconnection.com/topic/22780-test/

From that group, the Akros would be the most valuable.  In particular the ones with oxblood (which is a special opaque reddish glass).  Condition matters a great deal though.  One nick can reduce a marble's value by half. 

Thanks for the input. I'm not having much luck in reducing the size of my photos so that it is below the .42mb threshold. I reduced the number of marbles and I'm still struggling the file size. I'm old and not very computer literate. 🙂

Once your pictures are on your computer and in a folder, if you right-click on the specific picture name or # in the folder, there should be an "Open With" command and going to that might give you an option "Paint".  That is a good option to resize your picture - either by pixels or percentage.  Trying to keep it simple.  I attached a screen pic that hopefully will help.

1 - resize pic info.png