marboman

Selling some mibs

The biggest helmet I have seen, had a question about these marbles so to answer. Both outside rows are 7/8"  shooters Cosmic rainbo's, six vein cat-eyes green and blue base and  a huge helmet. Also upper right hand corner is a buttermilk and finally an odd pastel swirl, bottom corner. Those are all shooters, the remainder are 5/8"-11/16" range. Red yellow green are sweet peas, green black yellow are black-eyed peas, clear base with yellow and red are chick peas, brown white red are biscuits and gravey.  The rest are pastels and a rebel and a patriot tri lite. This is a collection and I would like to sell as it is. These are some that I've been holding back but decided sell, they are my best. There are 58 marbles at  $20 = $1160 make it $1200 with shooters.

005.JPG

another box. 7/8" to 31/32" range , all shooters. The top row are all pastels except second from left is a beautiful transparent blue based swirl. Second row down from the left is a  Parrot it's damaged, then a  pastel rest are green and blue base cage cat-eyes. Next row down are all cosmic rainbo's. Last row are cat-eyes and swirls, and that little green and black one in upper right hand corner. The marble in lower right hand corner is a biscuits and gravey. shooter. A few of the green and blue cat-eyes have chips, but are sooo hard to find.

007.JPG

That's a nice bunch of Vitro Peas.

And that big helmet is a winner too.

below are pastels , exotics ,superiors, some brown based bumble bees and some normal bumble bees also a five color. All are Vitro and in beautiful condition a few  fleabites in the bunch as I said I was keeping the for down the line .

082.JPG