Unnamed pelts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All are very nice, keep em coming! That coral base looks like a piece of candy and Paul I can only say "wow!" About that green base with orange.

If I may? What's your name oldnurse? It feels disrespectful to call you that in conversation. Although a name I see on ebay and I'm sure I have a couple of your marbles.

Galen''s chocolate covered cherry would be a good name for that Paul! Haha just kidding Galen. I know your a name hater, I just couldn't help myself. All in humor.

Bud

Nice to meet you kathy!

5 hours ago, Al Oregon said:

Most of these are nameless

Peltier Display 01 - View 2 (sm) - Al.jpg

Al, that is actually a very educational picture, thank you! I would like to see more of the one on the far left side, second up from bottom. Looks like dark green or black base with yellow.

Welcome Mr. CoolestStuff. :)  Thanks for posting.  The red and white on white are unusual.

Bud,  I can't remember that one being translucent.  I tried to find it but it's not where I hoped it would be.  ... my unpacking has stalled .....

3 hours ago, thecooleststuff_503 said:

Thank you Steph!  This great topic got me excited to dig through my Pelt favorites box to share some pictures.  Here are a few more.

Patrick 

2017-05-13 009 (320x240).jpg

2017-05-13 008 (320x240).jpg

2017-05-13 007 (320x240).jpg

2017-05-13 005 (320x240).jpg

2017-05-13 002 (320x240).jpg

2017-05-13 001 (320x240).jpg

Top one might be a blue panda, 3rd pic could be named too (Smokey blue or something like that)