The marble purist -- or not -- thread

This could get controversial but let's have some fun.

What are the marbles which have stricter and looser definitions.  For example ... these beautiful Akros which Patry Denton posted long ago.  

Many would consider both to be Indian Blankets.  Some would only consider the marble on the right to be an Indian Blanket because the red ribbon is supposed to be in the middle of the yellow ribbon.  

b70b75b4b348d0ed0f7eab4b6541f922.jpg

P.s. Once upon a time, I saw someone say that an Indian Blanket could also be red, white and black.  [edit: yes, I checked just now -- Alan said it at his website.]

383b0f0a0f6a4ce56c5ebe90da82e9d8.jpg

What examples can you think of where some folks will restrict the names more than others?

I tend to try and be more towards the strict side. I would call only the  marble on the right side of the two an Indian blanket.

As for others....being it has come up lately......Subs. Once only Indians were subs, then CAC had subs and now Peltier. On something like this I am less strict as I think the name described a certain action and construction rather than a color combo. However I would be strict in the sense that it had to be a marble which appeared to be opaque yet backlit transparent. Now I have Alley marbles that would meet that requirement but do not call them subs, although I might use the term to describe its construction.