Odd (but cool) Machine Made

Ric

I have gone back and forth for years trying to decide who made this thing. My guess is that it's a Vitro Conqueror with an unusual pattern and color combo. If you agree or have any other ideas, please chime in, because this one has me flummoxed.

oZZ5OAi.jpg

I know, weird, right? What you see is what you get with this one. I'm probably showing 95% of the marble - there just aren't many clues - a trans base with almost all of the color on the surface. But the blue looks odd for Vitro, at least to me, on this marble, with the red, I guess, maybe . . .???

I have thought about it, Sami, maybe a clear-based 2W1R/1B2W-ribbon pattern with bleeding red and one white ribbon on each side spreading out to cover the surface - I might be able to see it. What are you thinking?

Can anyone show me what a more typical version of this Pelt would look like? Is this just a clear rainbo with all 4 ribbons on the surface? I think I have seen a "normal" RW/WB one before.

On 8/3/2017 at 2:47 PM, Al Oregon said:

Probably a Pelt - LOL. Seems like there are a lot that I don't think are Pelts but they are ID'd as such...

Lol, my first thought was Pelt before even reading the comments.  

Although looking at it more starting to wonder if Maybe Kokomo (the bright red) or else Foreign (mainly due to colors and base glass).  I think Winnie posted some that kind of looked like Pelt with a similar base glass.