So what do I have here?

LindPW

Why don't we get more shots of the bottom row number 2 also.  I agree number 4 doesn't look JABO and number 2 (bottom row) might not be either even though I said they were in my earlier post. I speak quickly sometimes I admit.  Quick answer for a group shot.   Number 1 in bottom row I am still sticking with JABO from the one shot.  To be fair, we always need multiple angles and the size too.

I think the first pic, bottom right is a Ravenswood, and the second pic, top right, is an Alley. I think the remainder are mostly JABO (except the two Imperial-types and maybe the one Steph mentioned). The Alley is a good marble. If it's mint or close and you want to sell it, please let me know.

5 hours ago, Ric said:

I think the first pic, bottom right is a Ravenswood, and the second pic, top right, is an Alley. I think the remainder are mostly JABO (except the two Imperial-types and maybe the one Steph mentioned). The Alley is a good marble. If it's mint or close and you want to sell it, please let me know.

Ric here's a better look at the Alley shooter. What would the name for this be? It looks very odd.

IMG_1704.JPG

I agree with Steph about the Imperial-type (Asian). I say "-type" because I think Vacor (Mexico) also made similar ones. The first marble looks more JABO than anything else to me. The Alley is a dandy. I don't think it has a name but "big chocolate Alley with green striping" works for most people in the know.