Are these 5 Pelt or something else?

sarab

With no seams, I'd also guess swirl (not Pelt) at 9 o'clock. So the question might be if it's a modern swirl or a vintage swirl.  If vintage, then it goes to the WV swirl box.  Another view might be nice on that one.

I'd also like to see more of 7 o'clock.  

The top pix are pretty clear.  Maybe it just doesn't like the close-up?

I'll go with WV swirl on the one.  

But I don't recognize Vitro on the other, Scott, not with that seedy base.    i'm intrigued by it, Sara. 

6 hours ago, Steph said:

That's what I was wondering!  But I only dared to whisper it.  

Yea that's pretty much why I stick to collecting Pelts ;) though even a couple of my favorite Pelts have turned out to possibly be Koko's recently :Panic:   -Scott

. . . a fellow Hoosier found another. I think Kokomo marbles are interesting and great fun to collect. No doubt, they are much less common than Pelts, but I doubt I have seen half a dozen I would call pretty. The vast majority wouldn't even come close. But that is just fine with me because I don't really care for marbles that are too flashy - unless they are WV swirls, of course. :)

BTW, I think the middle one in the group of three could be a Kokomo too.

All this talk about Kokomo..... I had to google..... my inquiring mind had to know. LOL

Very ingenious and thrifty for the Kokomo Glass Co. to use their own rejected glass to make marbles. And the article I read said they got their marble machine from Peltier. COOL.