EdNargel

Peltier?

Don't know if it's the colors or what that has me wondering about this one but I could use some confirmation.   Thanks

P1280096.JPG

P1280101.JPG

P1280105.JPG

Not sure I'm quite seeing the ribbons properly in the light.  

Ribbons green and gold?  

How are the ribbons arranged?  Could we have a pic in different light, maybe with flash?

What I'm curious about: Are the colors all mixed in together or are the green ribbons distinct from the yellow ... and if they are distinct, do they do the pelt flipflop?

I think I see a yellow, brown, green, flip-flop, with the yellow on one side pushed up against the green on the other. Jumpin' Jiminy man, that's a nice marble! Too nice for a Kokomo, IMO. Is that an elusive Green Sunset, maybe burnt a bit?

The transparency of the glass throws off the true in hand look of this mib, it actually looks like blue ribbons are overlaying the yellow ribbons creating the green look. 

P1280121.JPG

P1280106.JPG

Flash pictures or underwater pictures could help ... at least could help me!  :) 

On 9/22/2017 at 11:46 PM, Steph said:

Flash pictures or underwater pictures could help ... at least could help me!  :) 

Under-water pics.... Great idea. I bet that will clear up a lot of the bad surface issues.

Mike

This marble has very few surface issues, a few flea bites here and there but otherwise it has a pretty wet surface. The base glass is very seedy and striated which might look like surface issues in the pic. :)

bubbles and cut lines make me think Peltier related.  Is that a white patch at one end?  Hard to tell.  Same with the darker striations, brown or red?  Just curious.  Nice marble.  Can't say I've seen one quite like what the pictures show

Yes a white patch as well as a faint white ribbon on the other side. The striations are a rusty brown.

It would be a really weird Master IMO. Although, I agree it's a hard one to decipher. After much consideration and consternation I am going with an old Vienna Vitro. I think the colors and the glass fit. It's a nice marble, regardless, and that is my best guess.

1 hour ago, I'llhavethat1 said:

hmm... is Master a possibility?  (re: the wispy white)  Kind of hard to tell what's going on with that thing.  What's the size?

5/8""