Do you think these are "vintage"?

Mikie_T

I had to get myself some more marbles so I found these that are supposed to be "vintage".

I got 3 batches and there are some in each batch that I really like. Do these look like mostly west Virginia swirls?

Do you see any modern marbles in these batches?

batch 3_1.jpg

batch 2_1.jpg

batch 1_1.jpg

I think _most_ vintage.

Your first close-up might be Jabo.

In the first picture, the orange and white smack dab in the middle might be Jabo. 

In the last group photo, the blue and yellow one on the top ... that yellow has a Vacor-like consistency to it.   And the yellow and white one on the left of that photo might be Jabo.  

12 hours ago, Steph said:

In the last group photo, the blue and yellow one on the top ... that yellow has a Vacor-like consistency to it.   And the yellow and white one on the left of that photo might be Jabo.  

Yep, that blue and yellow stood out to me as Vacor. This seller has a BUNCH of Vacors. 

I was intrigued by the colors in this one. Does it look modern? I know Jabo made a bunch of swirl marbles and many are hard for me to distinguish from the vintage marbles.

batch 2_2.jpg

That ones tricky.  5/8" Jabos from before 2008 aren't usually very busy, and that does look pre-2008.  

Though the glass looks like it might be newer than the 1930's-40's swirls, I'm not jumping all the way to Jabo at this time. 

I'll wait for someone else's opinion.