purple pelt? +2 previous mibs

scooby

each pic is a quarter turn of mibs..what i'm having trouble with is i get a crystal clear pic but when i upload to imgur i'ts  blurry....very annoying..these are the same but you can see the stripes are coming from both sides looks solid but if i set it on my iphone light it shines through and looks reddish  transparent..

cPGjTmc (2).jpg

0ijrUbi (2).jpg

Rainbos will tend to have at least one pair of ribbons ending in the middle area of the seam.

You have that color peeking out at the side. 

Not standard with anyone, but seems far from the norm with Pelt.  

Purple one is either master or modern. Middle is a slag, maybe mfc. Last is probably vitro, maybe master. Your pictures are really out of focus so it is tough to be sure. The best way to take marble pictures is with a solid (light)color background so the camera wont focus on the background. I always use the flash for my pics as well

We have seams!

We have some interesting color coming through.  

I hadn't caught the two-toned look before in the purple.  

Need more size in general, but I can tell you it wouldn't help me.  I think I "see" you marble pretty clearly with the combination of all the views and basically I do not know what it is.   I can't remember ever seeing another one sufficiently similar to it.  

3 hours ago, Steph said:

We have seams!

We have some interesting color coming through.  

I hadn't caught the two-toned look before in the purple.  

Need more size in general, but I can tell you it wouldn't help me.  I think I "see" you marble pretty clearly with the combination of all the views and basically I do not know what it is.   I can't remember ever seeing another one sufficiently similar to it.  

mib is 5/8. i google and google and can't find anything purple lavender etc....had to use a flash light to bring in more light for the 2 tone lavender? not sure if it is called purple..lol..who knows

the light purple color lets light through.. cant get a pic of the transparency.

• 2 weeks later...