Marble Id

Davidleatherman

Hi, David.  Welcome. 

Do you see the paperclip attachment option at the lower left of the reply window?

You can add pictures there, as long as they're small enough kilobytes.  I think around 425 kb.  Might be a little higher.  

Or you can choose another host such as pinterest and post the picture address and the software usually automatically turns it into a picture.  

You can also post in our gallery, and get the address from there to post in your threads.

Here we go ....  the top left one definitely says Jabo or DAS to me, made in a special contract run after 2007.   Seems a good chance of  Jabo (or a related marble) on the rest.   

The bottom left stands out as potentially different.  Need some of our Jabo experts in here.  

IMG-0167.JPG

Looking at your marbles in the gallery, I do see some range in the ages.   Mostly modern  but some handmades which I presume are older.  They make me think your smaller white and brown one in your first picture might be a vintage West Virginia swirl.  Possibly an Alley. 

Thank you for thinking of donating ... there's a link on the homepage -- http://marbleconnection.com/  Is it showing up?  Over on the right?

Best to start a new thread with each group of marbles, coz it gets confusing otherwise.  So I'll start a new thread with one group and take a stab at them. Then see where to go from there.