random mib ID

scooby

What are the colors?

I think it's a Vitro.  Maybe a conqueror.  But I can't be sure since I'm not getting a good sense of the color.  

I'm trying to remember the word Galen would use for what caused the dark line but I'm drawing a blank.  Maybe some kind of debris in the tank or on the rollers.  

mib is 11/16,base is clear and has a milky covering that has a green hue but washes away when its backlit..odd

Radioactive?...lol

i have another mib that is 5/8 that looks close to this one,but has no green hue,and could have  clear v in it..thought conqs had a patch?

That looks like white brushed on a pale transparent base.  With longish seams, suggesting Vitro. Shorter seams might suggest Master.

If there is no colored patch to go with the white, then that makes the ID harder, since on Conquerors we expect both the colored and the white on the surface.

Do you have a flash on your camera?  That can help a lot in showing features of transparent marbles.  

On 11/19/2017 at 5:17 PM, Steph said:

Oh wait ... you said the milky covering has a "green hue".   So you did mention a colored area which would probably meet the general description of a "patch" in marble lingo.

ok here it is with a flash,no patch just the milky white all over and i cant figure out where the green is coming from base looks clear, but its hard to tell with the darn green tint. every where you look at mib no matter what angle it's green.unless you bombard it with back light then the green seems to wash out....just odd

tp8UcJi (2).jpg