Marbles ????

Karen

I have been searching for 3 weeks on what type of marbles I have , and it is very time consuming. I would like to sell my collection. I know I have some old marbles. Some worth clear pontil s. A few of MFChristensen. A lot of vitro agate. And many many more. Patches, rainbos , Bennington s. Various others. I believe I may have a MF baby blue -5/8 marble that is a collector item. Heck I really am just learning about marbles been collecting a year now. Ready to sell all of them. Anyone interested????

Is this the baby blue one you mentioned?  The structure of that (the small u-shaped cutline) together with the colors indicate that this one is a modern Asian marble.   We call it an Imperial, because the Imperial Toy Company is one of the companies which distributed them in America. 

large.IMG_20171126_034719.jpg.20c45dc579

I have not taken pictures of the MF Christensen baby blue -5/8 marble yet. I know that it should have a faint 9 shape on it. I have not looked closely at the two I think may be it. For some reason I am having a hard time loading pictures to this site. It is becoming frustrating. I'll send some more this afternoon. Been sick with cold and it's keeping me down.