I was reading somewhere that Christensen was the only manufacturer to make a peach color and it is very rare. Does anyone have a good example of what the peach looks like... on a marble? I have orange and I have pink (light) but not sure what defines peach.

You'll know it when you see it, just like oxblood.  Bill Tow has a knack for outstanding photography but that color is very hard to capture.  It tends to drift towards amber but is definitely a soft pink to the eye.

4 hours ago, Steph said:

I thought I heard that Bill passed.  :( Hope I heard wrong.  

I had not heard that? I figured it would be pretty big news but I was wondering why he'd not posted online for years.

He has his own forum elsewhere and doesn't tend to post terribly much on other sites.  That said given the nature of his collection I would hope if he did pass that it wound up in a museum somewhere and not picked over.

Good news.  I was surprised myself when I heard someone say it ... and I couldn't get confirmation.  I guess that's why.  

I exchanged emails with him as late as the end of this past October, so if you heard domething prior to that Steph it may have arisen from an obituary in the Indianapolis paper in October 2016. Same spelling and latitude (our Bill lives in Des Moines) but a different guy.