My first marble mail!

sprchik

*squeeeee*

I got my first marbles yesterday! My week or so on eBay has been an experience... there's definitely plenty of folks out there blatantly lying. But there are also good folks! And I *think* my first marble mail is from an honest seller... Here's what I got ~ (sizes listed are from seller -- photos are mine) 

Let's see if I can get my pictures from the gallery into my post now...

These first 3 (all purpleish/lavender?) were listed as Alley Agate ~

19/32" ~

large.20171215_051017.jpg.c4279459c9718d

5/8" ~

large.20171215_043855.jpg.e3872548ad192f

19/32" ~

large.20171215_040652.jpg.8735bb688c0102

Here's one without a positive ID -- it was listed as Alley or Ravenswood. 

19/32" ~

large.20171215_035010.jpg.39484197ba7f10

^^^ this one looks so much... paler? in hand, than with the flash from the camera here in these pics. It's crazy. 

I was debating on whether I should put this post in General, or ID help, as I am wondering what everyone thinks for the blue one... and also --- the seller sent me a bonus freebie marble! :D But I have no idea what it is - they didn't say! 

It's about the same size as the others ~

large.20171215_024919.jpg.819ab7383161cf

So weeeeoooo ~ I wasn't expecting a freebie! I'm tickled. 😊 

But I've literally been up ALL NIGHT now... photographing these (and the 10 other marbles in my SECOND marble mail package!!!), cropping them, and then luckily I just have to choose 6 photos of each one, and press the "Collage" button on my phone. And voila -- collage! But... I can't keep my eyes open anymore... it's time to sleep a bit now.... zzzZZZZzzz...

Whoa whoa whoa, was just browsing the archives, and here's some wishful thinking...

Could the blue one up there (which did not come with a positive ID -- was listed as Alley or Ravenswood)... could it be a CAC pastel???? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

I'm pretty sure Galen has the box of pastels now.  Yeah ... the color looks good.  I recall it being said that some were single-seam and some were two-seam.  I'm not sure if any were handgathered (with the 9 and tail).  I don't _think_ that any were randomly swirly.