FB group... mistake?

sprchik

I recently joined the "Everything About Antique and Vintage Marbles" FB discussion group, and its sister group for auctions. 

I won a couple auctions in the auction group and paid promptly. 

I posted a "thanks for the add!" message in the discussion group, being careful to read the rules carefully and not violate them (I did mention I was "sprchik" on a marble forum & ebay, but did not post any links).

I just tried to head over to the discussion group to post a couple collage pics and ask for ID help with them... only to find that the group was missing from my group list. Weird... so I looked in my notifications for replies to my "thanks for the add" post, but they were gone, too. I then searched all of FB for the groups. But they do not show up for me.

Which means I have been Blocked from both groups. :(

I don't know what I did. I have sent messages off to a couple admins, but they have not read them yet (and may not even find them, since I'm not their friend on FB and messages from non-friends get sent to another folder).

I know one of the admins is on this forum (pictures were marked with your username) -- I sent you a FB message, @zaboo!

I don't know why I was Blocked from the groups. I hope it was a simple mistake? Because I'm completely baffled as to why I was Blocked. I'd really like to be added back though! I loved that I saw many folks that I recognized from my brief time here at this forum, and this forum is such a nice place. 

Thanks, 

Krystal Hoag 

There is someone by the name of Crystal who has caused some trouble recently in some facebook groups.  She has done some namechanging to make things more confusing.    One of the last names she used started with H.  I think some think that you're that person ....  Hopefully this can all get straightened out soon.  

Oh goodness. :( No I am definitely not that person. You can look all the way back on my public timeline and see that I joined FB in Sept 2008 -- this ain't some new profile designed to deceive! 

I hope it gets straightened out, too. Thanks for the info Steph, I guess it kinda makes sense. Mistaken identity! 

❤ I really appreciate your help. I totally understand folks being concerned/suspicious under the circumstances you explained. Seems to be wrong place, wrong time, for any Krystals to be just starting to collect marbles! 🤣 LOL. Woo... oh I'm glad I understand now though, I was so confused -- wondering, "What on earth did I do???" Nice to know that it wasn't anything I did.