sprchik

I said I wouldn't buy any more with no ID, lol...

...but there was a huge lot (easily over 1000 I'd say) of un-IDed swirls to sort through that some non-swirl folks were selling at the Indy show, and I couldn't help myself!!! I got lost picking through that box for a good 30-45 min... I'm such a sucker for swirls. 

Here's a group shot. Will be getting pics of individuals for ID in a while, but wanted to get this up to see if there's anything that stands out, that anyone thinks I should focus on first!  Will probably post the individual pics here in this thread, instead of making new posts for every single one, so check back often! 

20180108_162240_zps8quzusox.jpg

Those red and yellow ones really turn my crank! I LOVE that color combo!!

That is a nice group of marbles. Non-swirl people have a screw loose.... you have to over look them.....LOL. (I am a swirl nut!!)

Mike

I'm hoping those baby blues are Alley Blue Skies. And thought the one could be Coral. Besides the red/yellow flame, those were the 3 I was most excited about finding! 

I could be wrong to say "coral".

@jeeperman could have been all ready to comment but then had to hold back because he didn't want to hurt my feelings after I got that wrong. 

So, I'd be guessing it's a Ravenswood, and maybe the closest they come to a coral, so we have sometimes called it a coral.    But the ones we most commonly have called corals were thought to be Champion and then they became Alley, and I don't know if the one we called Ravenswood stayed Ravenswood or not.  

3 hours ago, Steph said:

I could be wrong to say "coral".

@jeeperman could have been all ready to comment but then had to hold back because he didn't want to hurt my feelings after I got that wrong. 

So, I'd be guessing it's a Ravenswood, and maybe the closest they come to a coral, so we have sometimes called it a coral.    But the ones we most commonly have called corals were thought to be Champion and then they became Alley, and I don't know if the one we called Ravenswood stayed Ravenswood or not.  

I think they're till Ravenswood :-)