LindPW

My new favorite Vitro cats-eye!! What’s yours?

This latest hybrid cat I just got, took down my number one in my collection. Previous #1 was an all aventurine 5 vane. Now this 6 vane cage style shot straight to the top! White with aventurine tips! 

What are yinz favorites?

293A3974-FC53-48BE-8364-E2DD5BD88D4B.jpeg

What a great effect 

.... don't know if I have a favorite Vitro. I had some I wish I hadn't sold!  Will have to think on this.  

(edit to add -- I wouldn't call that a cage style .... but I don't know what I would call it .... sure don't want to sidetrack the thread with that topic)

Lovely one!

Some of the later cage ones can be spectacular, but I think (and I consider your's vaned) the early vane ones were the best. 

My favourites (also mainly white):

vitro cats eyes.jpg

I only have 4 Vitro cats (still need to get individual pics of them!), I don't have a favorite out of those yet. But man that new favorite of yours, LindPW, is amazing!!! AV tips?! I don't even understand how that's possible to make, LOL, but it's way cool! Really awesome. 

I have quite a few and I can't seem to pic a favorite so here's a few I haven't posted..only have one in the lavender or pink calling it lavender..lol

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

@scooby I love the lavender one! Just came across one while digging through my “cat box”. (Hmmm should probably come up with another name for that box.)lol! 

If I had to choose a favorite style it would be these type..I have about a dozen..over half are of the yellow variety.and very busy inside..I have 2 felines and the box never gives up anything I want to brag about..lol

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I can understand why those 2 are your fav- Vitro cat's Paul.

I,ve a lot of fav- cat's,also foreign cat's,but this is my fav- Vitro cat's eye.

Naamloos-1.jpg

👀😍👀 wow wow, some of these cats are really making me look twice!!! I think I may have under-appreciated cats until this thread... wowzers! 👀