Milky oxbloods?

Steph

I have had a large group of Milky Oxbloods from the dirt at Akro. (over 50)  Thousands were dug there.  I have also seen several Akro bags with Milkies in them,  Some at the last Vegas show.  I do not see them easily confused with Alley Agates that have Oxblood (and there are many)

5 hours ago, sprchik said:

"Marble-Heads" group, a comment in this post (public group, anyone should be able to see the post & the comments even if not a member) --

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1237610796333009/permalink/1607130712714347/

I didn't want to start what could be interpreted as an argument, LOL (had enough of that already), so haven't commented on the 'Alley doesn't have Oxblood' claim. 

Thank you, I went there and put my two cents in. You have to be careful about the pages and who says what. There are a lot of self proclaimed experts that have only been collecting for a couple years.  There is no issue with being new, we all start at the beginning,  but when you try to teach before you know it does nothing good for anyone. 

Correct Akro definitely made oxbloods and millions of Milky oxbloods. I have dug them at Akro.  Alley made marbles with oxblood. I have also dug Alleys at Alley sites with oxblood.  Both have been found in original packages. No big secrets with either company producing oxbloods. The information has been widely available for several years now. Some people like chewing on their own foot. Many could ask more before spreading false statements or information, that could affect many.