Sign in to follow this  
sprchik

WANTED: wooden boxes for mib travel/display

You know, (preferably) lined with felt or something soft, with a magnetic closure and/or a latch to hold it closed, to hold like around 12-20 marbles, individual holes for each marble. Maybe one box that holds mibs up to 3/4"... another that holds them up to a bit over 1"?

Plain boxes would be absolutely fine, though I'd also be interested in knowing the price of a custom order CNC'd design on top.

Very interested in knowing the price range... I haven't even seen one for sale anywhere, so no idea what they even cost! But I definitely want at least one -- hopefully more, depending on price. 

Anyone on the forum here make boxes like this? Or have any for sale? 

Or know someone that makes them that I could get in contact with?

Thanks folks!

If you look on eBay under the marbles category and the search box or display you will find some listed often. I buy from Ed Parsons on eBay he makes nice boxes

Thanks for the info!!! Wow the one Ed has up now is awesome!! EXACTLY what I'm looking for!! 😊

And, dang... I was hoping to nab a bunch of awesome mibs that manddrakes has ending tonight -- but I think I'm gonna put that money into that box instead!