Wild finds still possible

jeeperman

Between the loss of most antique stores in the area and the ones that exist not having what they once did. I have not had much in the way of wild finds for some time. Yesterday I had a photo shoot up north and this gave me a chance to stop in at a small shop that I found an old photograph of children playing marble some 2-3 years ago. Glad I stopped in, not a huge find but it reassured me they are still out there. =} The Magazine is April 1931 and has a short story involving the playing of marbles. Among a few interesting articles of the times.

DSC00730.jpg

15 hours ago, jeeperman said:

Between the loss of most antique stores in the area and the ones that exist not having what they once did. I have not had much in the way of wild finds for some time. Yesterday I had a photo shoot up north and this gave me a chance to stop in at a small shop that I found an old photograph of children playing marble some 2-3 years ago. Glad I stopped in, not a huge find but it reassured me they are still out there. =} The Magazine is April 1931 and has a short story involving the playing of marbles. Among a few interesting articles of the times.

DSC00730.jpg

Nice colorful graphics

The Graphics have held up well so I was in just for the art. I asked the woman if there was an article. She perused it as I went threw the dollar bucket and she said no article. Well I perused it once home and much to my bonus there was a short story. =} I likely would have bought it had she raised it on the spot, same place I found the original photo that I have posted. I kept my cool and paid marked prices.....maybe I should have haggled. =}