Cool Vitro Bag

spara50

Nice bag Craig , i had 2 of those at one time i traded them for some pelt shooters , mine had a red ink stamp on the back of the top of the card that said VITRO. The buddy that i traded the bags to sold one last year for $300.00 at a show he had it on display a old collector would't stop bugging him for it so he said $300.00 its yours" lol , he still has they other bag , nice score. Dustin.

That is a nice find! Those cello bags are pretty fragile and disintegrate pretty easily so that is probably why we don't see many floating around. The double ender headers are nice - a necessity since the ends of the bags would break more easily than the center. I have one like that. There is also a Vitro Victory Agates double ender bag that I have. Here's a pic

Thanks Al. I had one of the larger bags like yours at one time but sold it on Ebay. The cellophane was extremely brittle and torn on that one. Thanks for the pic of yours, that's a great bag.

This one the cellophane is great, no tears and not as brittle. I don't think Vitro expected the bags to hang around for 60 plus years and never be opened. :)

Craig

Hey Al (or anyone who knows)--That bag of Victories looks like Conquerors to me. And the bag of Conquerors looks like Conquerors to me, too! So, were "Victories" (patch on transparent clear base--no brushed-on white) packaged interchangably with Conquerors?

paula