Original Names Of Marbles

FISHSLAYERMARRBLEGRIFF

IM A LITTLE CURIOUS OF HOW MANY,"FACTORY NAMED MARBLES",THERE ARE.PLEASE,NO BOOK NAMED OR ANY NAMES ASSIGNED BY THE MARBLE COMMUNITY,EVEN THOUGH IM SURE THIS THREAD WILL EVENTUALY GO THERE---LOL----

IF YOU HAVE SOME PHOTO'S OF ORIGINAL FACTORY ISSUE,OR VINTAGE AD,ECT.,WITH A "NAME",PLEASE POST IT---GRIFF

I won't post pictures of all the bags (unless some one wants some) but Vitro was a primary one in naming marbles in their packaging - from Victory, Conquerors, Spinners (?), Checkers and Chinese Checkers to Whities, Blackies, All Reds, Cat Eyes, Aqua Jewels, Exotic Gems, Tiger Eyes and Yellow Jackets. Then Marble King had their Rainbows, Marine Puries, Big Boy(?), Cat's Eyes, Bowlers(?), Chinese Checkers, Crystals, Rainbow Reds and Marine Crystals. Peltier had their Cat's Eyes, Marine Crystals, Big Boy(?) and, of course, their Champion and Champion Jr (whatever those may have been intended to market?). Heaton had their Marine Gems and Royal Immies(?). Ravenswood had their Paul Bunyans and their Buddy or Buddies(?). Akro had Hot Shot & Hy-Grade bags (what did they mean?). Vacor and Mega named everything. And, of course, the rest had their Cat's Eye named bags. And, someone else can do the names from the boxes.

• 4 weeks later...
I won't post pictures of all the bags (unless some one wants some)

Some pictures?

!!!! ^^^^ !!!!

I know you've posted several pix already in other threads ... and I'll keep looking for 'em all ... but just in case some are still waiting to be photographed and all you need is an invitation .... ....

Vitro also had a mesh bag with header of - buddies.

Big Shot was used by Pressman with-Alley,and Heaton marbles.

Bulls eye was used by Pressman with- Alley, and Vitro marbles.

Boxes- Big Nickle-Big shot and Dime all have Alley marbles.

Box- Vitro Blackbeards treasure chest

Box-Vitro Tournament marbles

Marble King bags with Alley and Peltier marbles

Not all the bags or boxes labels fit the marbles names or makers.

This list could get very long. Names and packages.