Mostly Pix - Peltier

Steph

36 minutes ago, J_Ding said:

Nice one found on that Dragon, Paul!  That's a keeper, as is the superman above.  Those are allowed to be imperfect!

I know, as a collector, I want the best I can find. But sometimes wounded warriors have a thing of their own. I've posted this before, but it would be interesting to know the story behind this poor thing.

BrickedBrick2.jpg

10 hours ago, JerryG said:

I know, as a collector, I want the best I can find. But sometimes wounded warriors have a thing of their own. I've posted this before, but it would be interesting to know the story behind this poor thing.

I wonder stuff like that too.  I wonder what kinds of conversations went on when it was being shot.  What someone must have thought the first time they held it, the first time it was shot and the victories and losses made with it. If that marble could talk.

Sometimes I pick up a badly damage marble to toss it in the trash and feel guilty, thinking about how many kids played with it and how many games it was in. Then I remember it's just a hunk of broken glass :D so I can talk myself into tossing it.