Jump to content
Steph

Mostly Pix - Peltier

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, J_Ding said:

Big fan of tracers, Scott.  Nice one!  You know, I don't run into those too often.  You?

Not too often in the wild but I've seen a fair amount of them at shows, I have one of each color plus this oddball. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, EdNargel said:

Not too often in the wild but I've seen a fair amount of them at shows, I have one of each color plus this oddball. 

Indeed, a reference about 'wild caught.'  Full disclosure, I've never been to a show so I wouldn't know. Not that I don't want to...bad luck and timing and job priorities always keep me away.  Almost made one this year. Almost.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, J_Ding said:

Indeed, a reference about 'wild caught.'  Full disclosure, I've never been to a show so I wouldn't know. Not that I don't want to...bad luck and timing and job priorities always keep me away.  Almost made one this year. Almost.  

 

Marble Shows.... I've made exactly one since I started collecting. The Seattle Show sometime in the late 90's (I drove up in my 97 Chevy Pickup). It's only a bit over 200 miles away and I really wanted to go this year, but I'm driving a nearly 20 year old sedan and I really didn't want to chance a 400 mile road trip. Maybe next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How common is this combination?  It's understated.  Suddenly I am surprised by it though I have taken it for granted before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Steph said:

How common is this combination?  It's understated.  Suddenly I am surprised by it though I have taken it for granted before.

Not that common, this one has some weird stuff going on, I call it Grumpy marble :) 

 

47 minutes ago, Steph said:

How common is this combination?  It's understated.  Suddenly I am surprised by it though I have taken it for granted before.

 

NLRCAC 008.JPG

NLRCAC 015.JPG

NLRCAC 006.JPG

NLRCAC 002.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice marble, not super common and that one has nice solid color to it.

Now here is a fun little Bo....grey being not so common and then it being near transparent backlit.

Untitled Export431.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think some call this a pea soup or something like that. I am not sure if that name goes with Rainbo's or an NLR. If it is a new NLR name I might call this one peas and carrots lol 

 

Untitled Export429.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×