Mostly Pix - Peltier

Steph

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, J_Ding said:

Big fan of tracers, Scott.  Nice one!  You know, I don't run into those too often.  You?

Not too often in the wild but I've seen a fair amount of them at shows, I have one of each color plus this oddball. 

18 hours ago, EdNargel said:

Not too often in the wild but I've seen a fair amount of them at shows, I have one of each color plus this oddball. 

Indeed, a reference about 'wild caught.'  Full disclosure, I've never been to a show so I wouldn't know. Not that I don't want to...bad luck and timing and job priorities always keep me away.  Almost made one this year. Almost.  

22 hours ago, J_Ding said:

Indeed, a reference about 'wild caught.'  Full disclosure, I've never been to a show so I wouldn't know. Not that I don't want to...bad luck and timing and job priorities always keep me away.  Almost made one this year. Almost.  

Marble Shows.... I've made exactly one since I started collecting. The Seattle Show sometime in the late 90's (I drove up in my 97 Chevy Pickup). It's only a bit over 200 miles away and I really wanted to go this year, but I'm driving a nearly 20 year old sedan and I really didn't want to chance a 400 mile road trip. Maybe next year.

• 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Steph said:

How common is this combination?  It's understated.  Suddenly I am surprised by it though I have taken it for granted before.

Not that common, this one has some weird stuff going on, I call it Grumpy marble :) 

47 minutes ago, Steph said:

How common is this combination?  It's understated.  Suddenly I am surprised by it though I have taken it for granted before.

NLRCAC 008.JPG

NLRCAC 015.JPG

NLRCAC 006.JPG

NLRCAC 002.JPG