Steph

Mostly Pix - M. F. Christensen & Son

A dark one:

dark caramel.jpg

I love the swirl on this one and thankfully the surface wear isn't that obvious without flash.

:wub:

Yes they are cool.  I'm still not that familiar with the ones with so much white in them.

1 hour ago, Steph said:

:wub:

Yes they are cool.  I'm still not that familiar with the ones with so much white in them.

Me either in fact I thought they were CAC until I showed them to a couple of people at the Des Moines show.

*shouting* 

:D 

I think Japanese. 

But you don't have to remove ... I find the occasional "contrast" photo helpful.  

4 minutes ago, Steph said:

*shouting* 

:D 

I think Japanese. 

But you don't have to remove ... I find the occasional "contrast" photo helpful.  

Thanks the cut line at the top looked good for MFC. Is it the 'spider's web' at the bottom that has you wondering?

I see no green bricks on this MFC thread just yet (understanding that there is some conflicting opinions on green bricks and oxblood slags out there); this is the fix for that.  John

GreenBrickRaw copy.jpg

Well I guess I had better add some green bricks to the pot so John's is not lonely. They were mine when I took the pic but found a new home with Terry Lundeen.

brick groups (1).jpg

Paul, the one I posted is lonely no more. Nice grouping!  You were brave to part with those;  I'd be the breadline for a long bit before I would let mine go. 

MFC Tornado. Digging through my junk box this slag appeared. A kind of weak '9', but one heck of a tornado down through the center of the marble.

CACSlag010117-1.jpg

CACSlag010117-2.jpg