O/t Michael Jackson

duffy

The saddest thing about MJ dying is all the toxic reporters who drug him through the mud during all the investigations, are now turning a 180 and it makes me ill. He was a drug addict, a pediphile, and not a very good person. Yes his music was a big influence on our generation, but as good as his music was, he was the polar opposite in private. It's sad as well that Farrah who crusaded for cancer and cancer awareness is now in the shadow of a dead pediphile. Working in the news for over twelve years, I still get ill when they pull this kind of spin on things. I pray for MJ's family and children, as well as for dear Farrah and her family and son. God bless.

Sad when people die but he should have done more with his life when he was here. Farrah was great

no sense kickin the guy when hes dead....i woulda expected more from you gary...i dont condone what hes accused of at all but mj raised millions for starving people all over the world...he was a little weird but his childhood was a little weird...i think that those pedofile accusers were kinda stretching the truth a little...its easy to get millions when you haint got no scruples...its not every parent that would allow their kids to stay at neverland....and dont mind puttin youre kids in the limelight...farah looked good in those playboy spreads...i guess ya do what ya gotta do......but theyre both dead and they both entertained us while they were here...one sold more records that bout anybody and the other looked good and sold millions of posters....i liked em both and enjoyed their talents...i haint argurin.... i posted that he died cause i was on my puter listenin to cnn..bout his heart attack and then it was reported that he died...and thought id share....but i see no reason to be negative everybody know what went on...im just sayin....we will all die someday...

Very true Duffy, guess I'm just having a bad day. I sure don't mean to kick em now that he's gone. I guess my point was the same reporters that were bagging on him day in and day out while the accusations were started, then again when his trail went on a few years back, are now standing in line to tell the world how great he was. I am totally ignorant of what MJ did for others, so I can't speak to that affect, and really shouldn't have spoken to the other side of that argument either. I know drugs and alcohol seem to go hand in hand with Hollywood and music artist, but Farrah did turn it around. I guess MJ was trying to do the same and ran out of time. I pray they both find peace on the other side. Sorry to have posted something so brash, with five children of my own, my only defense is that I am so protective of them and despise anyone who would hurt a child, physically or emotionally. Again, sorry I flew off the handle half cocked and lacking in the tact department. Please forgive me for my former post.