• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zaboo is exactly right. because without saying it you might sound like you know then get attacked by others who know you are wrong. so by saying IMHO you are making sure all know you are just giving an opinion.

Pretty much what Brian & Dani said, it is short and sweet, instead of typing out something like "Well i think" or some thing of that nature it's easier to say IMHO rather than typing in my own humble opinion, abbreviate it, just like all the IE slang, LOL - LMAO - AFK - GTG - BBL .ect .ect :D

And god forbid you don't share your thoughts as an opinion, we have been down that road before, it was a dead end that leads to personal attacks and arguments, IMHO simply keeps it at DEBATE status rather than Argue status....

you got it zaboo,,, i always have an opinion because quite frankly i dont know it all and God forbid that ide ever claim it,i learn something new everyday,, case in point the newest morphys auction end prices IMHO i think theres a bunch of money out there and folks are willing to spend it at morphys , lolololol, good way to turn the thread huh?,, lololol,, bj

GREAT PRICES crazy IMHO but great

Bj, i agree bro, some of the stuff that sells at Morphys is CRAZY !! they sold an Onion Skin a few years ago that went for something like 13'000$ maybe even higher, i know it had a 3 and bunch of zero's...

Isn't this a Pelt ?

CAC PELT K&M

Also what gets me at the morphy auctions is the Estimated Price they give for a marble, then what it actually sells for, some times they are WAY OFF IMHO

i believe your right,,, also i love their magnifyer,,, how'de they do that, that is so cool in fact that "turkeyswirl" graded 9.7 isnt 9.7 mint?,,, jeepers, still shaking my head, maybe jelous because a few month ago i had a great selection of slags i had for a buy it now i thought was resonable and got ridiculed for it, lololol, gosh or shucky darns on me for thinking like that,,,,IMHO murphys rules

Not to beat a dead horse, but you will never see me write IMHO. If it's an opinion I'll write "I think" or "it might be", but never "IMHO". I do feel that we all express our opinions and no need to flag everything we say with that. Edna Sorry if I offend anyone with that opinion. LOL I do use "LOL" a lot.