They Deserve Their Place ...

mibcapper

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

championox.jpg

Just like akro. Back in the 90's when all the knowledgeable people "knew" that akro was the only one with oxblood in their marbles, We paid $50 for one of these. We bought the other 3 for an average of $5 each. Same marble. What's in a name?

I think this is one of the best threads ever so please keep them coming. You folks can't imagine how all those pictures are helping any newbie that sees them. ----Leroy----

i like em too leroy. 1 more bump. akro and cairo ... bill

post-75-125129339249_thumb.jpg

post-75-125129341203_thumb.jpg

To me this is what marble collecting is all about. Sometimes it seems that we get drawn off into left or right field with things that have nothing to do with marbles.

Please keep the marble pictures coming which is very valuable to even old collectors like me. My wife just took two of my storage cabinets for her own use (with my permission) and I can't believe the marbles that I had put away in those cabinets. I can't even remember the last time that I had seen them. Now I can look at them again and id some of them that I couldn't before and put them away again in some storage boxes. I even found four original boxes of Chinese Checkers Marbles. Two in Akro Agate Co boxes ( Red near mint with the metal corners) One Vitro Agate Co box, ( Gray mint with original brown tape corners)) one Berry Pink, Inc (near mint with metal corners). Several jars and bags of marble. Like Xmas in Aug. ----Leroy---- P.S. The Chinese marbles and boxes are for sell. If you are interested email me at [email protected]

championox.jpg

Just like akro. Back in the 90's when all the knowledgeable people "knew" that akro was the only one with oxblood in their marbles, We paid $50 for one of these. We bought the other 3 for an average of $5 each. Same marble. What's in a name?

OMFG !!!!!!! Are you serious ? I want some of these BADLY ! how can you call yourself a swirl collector and not own one of those <_<