Marble Kings

feelnmarbleous

kev.....wow! is that a black streak (am i seeing red in it? maybe ox?) and green patch on the bottom? wow! i almost don't think it is a MK...??? wow! so black/yellow = bee, blue/yellow = scout, green/yellow = girl, triple hybrid? lol!

it is very nice! here's a pic of my kato (3/4''): sorry bout the crappy pic--i need to get a new one!

post-2092-125226506023_thumb.jpg

i don't know.... :wacko: the only "seams" i'm seeing is where the black/blue meet..?? it's a wierd one.

i'm seeing the akros also (in okie's), but nice nonetheless. i'm wondering if there is a green patch on the bottom of that mib in the first pic, far right? i think i know the answer, but it would be awesome if there was.

how bout this one? it's my 30-ingot: :lol:

post-2092-125226728439_thumb.jpg post-2092-125226729029_thumb.jpg

i don't know.... :wacko: the only "seams" i'm seeing is where the black/blue meet..?? it's a wierd one.

i'm seeing the akros also (in okie's), but nice nonetheless. i'm wondering if there is a green patch on the bottom of that mib in the first pic, far right? i think i know the answer, but it would be awesome if there was.

how bout this one? it's my 30-ingot: :lol:

post-2092-125226728439_thumb.jpg post-2092-125226729029_thumb.jpg

That is so awesome, it kind of go's hand in hand also, looks like a Honey Comb made out of Bumble Bee's !

Okie,

Number 2 number 3 and maybe number 4 ? they look Akro they may not be though...

okie, that would be a newer MK 'ninja turtle' i believe, people often try to pass them off as 'watermelons' (which is what would have been sweet!). i think some of the newer MK's are pretty spectacular looking, i got rid of all my really colorful ones before i started really collecting them.

2nd and 4th in the first pic i'd say were akros, maybe the middle one as well..?? maybe need more views.

(kev beat me to it!)

looks right to me...but ??? almost all my dug MK's have come from people who i trust actually know (if that makes sense). so when i run across one in a random lot i always have to scratch my head....did you get this with a bunch of other MK's?

edit: didn't realize those were TWO marbles! first one i'd say yes!! second one see above! lol

looks right to me...but ??? almost all my dug MK's have come from people who i trust actually know (if that makes sense). so when i run across one in a random lot i always have to scratch me head....did you get this with a bunch of other MK's?

edit: didn't realize those were TWO marbles! first one i'd say yes!! second one see above! lol

Well that second one came with some pelts, but the first one came in that bag of mibs from the guy who dug up that yellow and baby blue one. He didn't say any of them where certain types, i just liked some of the Vitro's so i bought the bag..

fwiw i had doubts about the second one, but they have similarities so i had to ask ive never known where to stick it..

The lower left marble seems to have an odd color. It's not orange and not red, it's sort of a pinkish/golden-brown. I don't collect MKs so it might be common, but I didn't see a similar color in the previous posts. Any thoughts?

2105525990104684377S600x600Q85.jpg

Is this considered a Blended Bee ?

mks19.jpgmks110.jpg

mks111.jpgmks18.jpg

Wow - looks like one of my Mystery Marbles. I have one very much like this, minus the thin streak of orange, and the purple is transparent. I think it's about 9/16, too. Could mine also be this? Am totally ignorant about MK --

Ann