Golden Rule Marble

the-key

Greetings! Cool site. My first post! At age 10 I was given my first jar of clay and ceramic marbles in a Ball jar from my 84 year old neighbor. Granted, I've aged a bit, and have actually gained a few -- as opposed to have lost a few -- of my marbles. So now I'm looking to purchase one or more of the old -- not repros -- of the Golden rule marbles. Any ideas on where to find them, how to distinguish old from new, and what they cost?

Thanks!!!

Greetings! Cool site. My first post! At age 10 I was given my first jar of clay and ceramic marbles in a Ball jar from my 84 year old neighbor. Granted, I've aged a bit, and have actually gained a few -- as opposed to have lost a few -- of my marbles. So now I'm looking to purchase one or more of the old -- not repros -- of the Golden rule marbles. Any ideas on where to find them, how to distinguish old from new, and what they cost?

Thanks!!!

Contact Peter Caparelli at Land of Marbles as he literally has a love affair with this particular marble and is researching it. DC