Who Is Going To The Vegas Show?

Sorry guys. We're still sorta working out what rating the board will have and I think at this point it's somewhere around PG-13.

All I'm sure about is that it's somewhere between Marble Mental and Scott's board. And right now we're more into letting people work things out themselves and figure out how to coexist, than we are into policing things. If we were policing everything something would slip through and then someone would be miffed that so-and-so got away with "it" when they didn't.

For that matter, I'm not sure that Lou or Sue even saw that hiccup on page 1. I did. I winced when Kevin made his post. It was a poke at Scott, and out of place in this happy "who's going to Vegas" thread. When Scott poked back I cringed again but couldn't blame him.

I was just glad the thread went back to its intended purpose. So since there were a couple of still-smoldering threads I didn't even bring this one up to Lou or Sue.

WOW, I can't believe that let this comment stay here. Please remember there are very young people reading posts here to learn. I have suggested this site to five of the young folks I help out with marbles, please stop. Don't foget where you are! :confused-smileys-17:

I have to respectfully comment that I see no problem at all with the reference to a "bad" word. I firmly believe that it is each individual parent's responsibility to oversee what their children are reading/experiencing on the internet. If there is a child who is reading this board and hasn't read/spoken/heard such words before, then they are obviously too young to be on the internet.

John, I don't mean to pick an argument with you - I like you too much for that! But, let's be real...

I have to respectfully comment that I see no problem at all with the reference to a "bad" word. I firmly believe that it is each individual parent's responsibility to oversee what their children are reading/experiencing on the internet. If there is a child who is reading this board and hasn't read/spoken/heard such words before, then they are obviously too young to be on the internet.

John, I don't mean to pick an argument with you - I like you too much for that! But, let's be real...

I respectfully agree.