Holy Snikies, I Got Approved, Vote For The Marble Car

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I learned how to make a fan page on Facebook. We might not get as many fans as the Nickelback pickle but we might be able to make something happen.

Become a Rolling Art fan! . . . If that link still doesn't work try a search for Rolling Art Marbles Car.

Made a group page too. LOL. I think this link works.

Join the group!

howdy fellow marblers, i am actually in pennsylvania til this sat, i had to take a short notice trip to my brothers house, had to borrow a puter to vote but rest assure i dont miss a day, 7 days to go so its half way over and 481 votes, i think thats page 24 or 5, on a 6 car screen,,thats awesome,, thanks again for your votes, ill be back home on saturday,, cya gang,,, bj

greetings from PA, heres the update,,, 5 days to go, 611 votes cast so far and on a 6 car screen im up to page 21,,,, thanks for your votes, lets see if we can beat a few more cars,, the cars ahead of me, well, most all of them the voting has already closed on them,,,,, take care all, bj

Great Design BigJohn.

music-rocker-001.gif

The Marbles swirling near the real wheels gives the illusion of plenty of torque.

And you know the big Marble on the hood is where the horsepower comes from.

I've been voting every day!

Anybody can vote- you don't have to be a NASCAR fan.

Just click on the link on page 2 and add another mark in the race for the Marble Car.

Hammer down! We're nearing the finish line now.

BigJohn for the Win!

cool-smileys-262.gif

LL