Alox Third Generation Run

Akro Gatherer, I'm not really sure what to say as it seems anything I might say will take on some warped interpretation by you. Do you work at this or does it come easily? 'Bout the only thing I can say to your diatribe above is, "Huh?"

Oh yeah, that "kool-aid" reference; that's the 2nd time at least that I've seen you use that. What's that suppose to imply?

How you have conjured my simply enquiry into some vast Jabo conspiracy.....well I'll just leave that to everyone else to ponder.

I really thought that my answer to your enquiry of me was pretty straight forward and understandable but when we have a special filter sifting our thoughts to the dark side I guess anything is possible.

Thankfully, the jist of this Alox thread is joy.

David Chamberlain

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys,i am a friend with each of you (i hope). Ease up,take a deep breath,turn the thing off,this is a happy thread. If it doesn't work,fine then take it someplace off the boards. Many words mean different things and many can be taken different ways or misunderstood,and by more than one person.

Thank God you made it home safely Nancy, that is a relief!

I gotta tell you Nancy, I LOVE your ending

A lways

L oved

O hugs &

X kisses

That is soooooooo kewl!

Now that I'm partially calmed down over the great pics, the one that shows the marbles, are some of them still hot?

Looks like you all had quite an eventful week and probably tired as all get-out but what a joyful week it had to have been! To have a dream realized, wonderful folks helping you achieve this, taking back marbles for your dad as well as the memories that go along with them, I know you will cherish this forever.

I am reeling and I wasn't even there. I'm so very happy that it turned out so well for you. God bless you Nancy and thank YOU!

:-) Felicia

After a little more calming and pondering, what you were able to experience had to have been what your grandfather felt when his first marbles came through the machinery. WOW! This is kewl stuffs!

Thank you Nancy, they kinda looked a bit fiery in the picture.

hey all

i watched the video and looked at the posted pics...............

now can someone post more pics of the marbles?????

i tried my best to catch a view on the video but no dice

i really wanna see more pics of those mibs

thanks steve

Yea I couldn t put a pix on the other day because it was to large, oh well if anyone wants to email me I will email them back with a pic, just really busy getting things ready for the article in Antique Week and have to go home to St louis for my Aunts funeral this weekend.

nancy

Steph I will email you one pix and see if you can get it on

night

My condolences to you and your family Nancy. I pray the Lord give you strength during this time of loss.

Really nifty stuff in the picture. The oddities are kewl!

Have you had the chance to present some marbles to your dad?