Wvmcc Show

Hello, I am attending the WVMCC show tomorrow and I could use some help.

I am driving from the DC area (Manassas VA) and google maps is giving me several different routes.

Do you think its better to take I-68W or US-50W? I was hoping maybe someone would have a better grip on the area than me.

I am looking forward to the show, it will be my first time at a show outside of the midwest. I am looking forward to learning more about machinemade marbles.

Thanks, Skyler

if you went the interstate you wont be going thru a lot of towns....ive taken that route to dc many times and if i had my druthers i would go via interstate...50 is a real purty drive tho...

if you went the interstate you wont be going thru a lot of towns....ive taken that route to dc many times and if i had my druthers i would go via interstate...50 is a real purty drive tho...

thanks, I think I will take the interstate, but maybe take 50 back for the view

70 west to 68 west

68 west to 79 south

79 south to bridgeport,route 50 west

route 50 west to route 77 south

About 10 minutes and 3 exits south on 77 will put you at the mineral wells exit.

At the top of the ramp,their are 2 lanes that turn to the left.Stay in the right side of those 2 lanes.Its slightly tricky,after you make the left,at the top of the ramp.Hotel will be 100 yard,on the left.

If your going to run,rt 50,out here,have plenty of gas in the tank,keep your eyes wide open,and keep both hands on the wheel.Some pretty harry,hair pin turns,steep up,and down grades.Beautiful drive,but will take twice as long,for twice the price.

Chinese buffet is located across from the home Depot in Vienna.