Torch Marbles

Dang Rich, I was glued from beginning to end! What a great production, bravo to you and your film crew. You made it look easy. Have you posted that marble anywhere? I wanna see it out of the kiln. :cool-smileys-262:

PS Oh, and with Christmas getting closer, watch out for your lovely beard Santa! lol

Just can't shake the nightmare of Santa, on fire, and running thru the snow trying to put himself out! lol

Amazing work, amazing hobby. I'm so tempted to try to find the beginner's mind on this one and totally amaze myself with the possibilities, but I'd probably end up burning the house down! lol

The marble is everything I thought it might be, and the controlled bubbles give it that special magic.

Torch Head and others should have no problem if they follow everything you said to the letter. So much detail as far as the order of things, so I would think a lot of practice and patience is in order for the newbie.

Thank you Rich!!

:jumping-1020:

Not a sales ad but I do give marble making classes and charge $95 for 4 /2 hours and 2 things - 1) the person keep all the marbles I make as demos and all they make as students + what they make during the open portion of the class ANS 2) I make sure they understand ALL the safety, tools ans equipment needed to be successful.

If you are interested, PM me ... lol

• 2 months later...

Not a sales ad but I do give marble making classes and charge $95 for 4 /2 hours and 2 things - 1) the person keep all the marbles I make as demos and all they make as students + what they make during the open portion of the class ANS 2) I make sure they understand ALL the safety, tools ans equipment needed to be successful.

If you are interested, PM me ... lol

sorry for the lengthy delay in responding, i'm just getting back online. thanks for the offer, however i live in NY, and don't anticipate a trip anytime soon. as soon as i figure out how to post photos, i'll share them with all who care to browse. i've made over 100 marbles with my torch so far, with no end in sight!! check back in a week or so, i should have it figured out by then. thanks again