Magazine?

Thank you very much Steph and Duffy, for the info.

I have not found a Marble club in my area yet but I am in the local Gem & Mineral club.

Love this forum and this site. Too much to look through all at once, so I have to spread it out over time or I'll get computer-googly-eyes. (and a nasty headache) LOL

Thanks again for your help.

What area do you live in? There may be a marble group or maybe even a marble show nearby.

Hi Al,

I live in Fresno CA. I am thinking about going to the Las Vegas show. There is also the Orange County show next March. I have to check my budget to see if I can make those.

OK Nancy, are you the one who can get a Marbles Madness Magazine off and running? (I just gave you the free title of it there)

I see a magazine for almost everything imaginable, I wonder why no Marbles collector mag yet.

Just for fun:

Can anyone think of a neat title for a Marbles mag?

OK Nancy, are you the one who can get a Marbles Madness Magazine off and running? (I just gave you the free title of it there)

I see a magazine for almost everything imaginable, I wonder why no Marbles collector mag yet.

Just for fun:

Can anyone think of a neat title for a Marbles mag?

I might be...cool name....thinking about others....With all the amazing photos, little known history, and personal stories ....I think it could be awesome. Almost everyone has owned or played with marbles but how many of us have paid any attention to them? I know I didn't, but have caught the bug.....

Yes, one would think that there could be tons of info from collectors and manufacture's/makers; upcoming color schemes or the like, ID info, a free sizing template-insert (made of plastic), subscriber photos, clubs/shows info and reports, classifieds and sales boards etc.

You could end it (last page) with a "Editors MIB O The Month".