I Don't Get It

Can someone share with me what the attraction is with this lot? I see some nice Marble Kings BUT I am apparently missing something. It's sort of like the vanity license plate everyone gets but me.....

Estate Lot over 551 MIBs

Cool....Eureka...if I'm not talented enough to make them I can just grow them!!

Blue Marbles

(seriously I do think those are cool)

Can someone share with me what the attraction is with this lot? I see some nice Marble Kings BUT I am apparently missing something. It's sort of like the vanity license plate everyone gets but me.....

Estate Lot over 551 MIBs

MK's, and unattractive Jabo. I don't get it either, but I see it happen all too often. Newbs!

I checked this out many times, as I too thought I was missing something. Newbies must be careful, I have been contacting a lot of sellers on ebay informing them that they are selling Jabos not what they have listed the mibs as. Like: a seller selling Jabos as rare Sistersville Alley marbles. When I contacted the seller, they pulled the mibs, very nice seller too. The marbles were sold to them as rare Sistersville Alley. As she said, she don't know enough about marbles, she buys and resells and that's it. Now, I am sure there are some folks out there doing it on purpose, but sometimes not.

"Knowledge is the power" This is so true in anything you do.

SNYD

Well, about 25 cents each so the buyer can't complain too much considering they bought them with a zillion distancing excuses by the seller. A 'description' like that should send anyone in their right mind running for the hills. Notice all the hit marks on the Jabos; where are the heavy metals when you need them! Hey, everyone needs an object lesson. David

Edit: Oh, I gotta have some of them blue seeds....

Thank you, all! I can rest easier knowing I am not alone. I feared if I was missing it then no telling how many times I had missed it and not known!

Mike, I'm with you...I wish some of my stuff would garner such interest!

At least this seller started bidding low (.99), provided fairly decent photos, and said so much they said nothing about the lot. While not my style, I don't believe it to be dishonest or underhanded. Buyer beware.

On the other hand, I wonder why so many "estate" buyers acquire marbles if they "know nothing about them". I typically don't buy things I "know nothing about". Well maybe I do but not because I'm going to try to profit from it...maybe a diy project from hell...but not for profit. Plus, some know nothing about them but price them way high and questionable photos. Shenanigans, I say!

Yes, David, I consider the blue seeds a must have!!

Thanks,

Suzie