Peltier: Your Best/rarest Three

BuckEye

Thanks Marblemiser,Your marbles always awe me.This marble has Transparent red base with red,orange yellow and green ribbons.Later type?Construction resembles citrus,Submarine?Don't know how I got it ,just found it one day while looking.It's not a flashy marble,I think because the red transparent base sucks up the light flattening the surface colors,But the colors are there.Strange marble.smile.gif

post-1768-12960847952_thumb.jpg

post-1768-129608481772_thumb.jpg

post-1768-129608893043_thumb.jpg

Thanks Marblemiser,Your marbles always awe me.This marble has Transparent red base with red,orange yellow and green ribbons.Later type?Construction resembles citrus,Submarine?Don't know how I got it ,just found it one day while looking.It's not a flashy marble,I think because the red transparent base sucks up the light flattening the surface colors,But the colors are there.Strange marble.smile.gif

I want one. that is one sweet mib.

And Charles, I want one like your's too.

Any chance?

Gerat mibs!!! Keep'em going

marblemiser

Marboman- I have one just like the one in the far right of your post #93 - never knew where to put it except for "favorites" . Have to be away till Wed. but if this thread is still going, I'll post it then.

Thanks for showing all you beautiful Pelts.

Marboman- I have one just like the one in the far right of your post #93 - never knew where to put it except for "favorites" . Have to be away till Wed. but if this thread is still going, I'll post it then.

Thanks for showing all you beautiful Pelts.

Your welcome.There are alot of beautiful marbles out there.Couple more pics.The 1" Rebel's aventurine is not as dense and full of aventurine as the smaller Rebel but it's there.Can be see easly in sunlight.Miller? smile.gif

post-1768-129627040403_thumb.jpg

post-1768-129627042036_thumb.jpg