Any Estimates

SNYD

I just bought an Akro box 350 with all oxblood patches, including all the one inch mibs, it has the red dot-dot-dash war time bag. Any idea of value??? Is there still interest in the war time set? Box -bag and mibs are all mint...........They were stored in an old metal dome top trunk. I also got an old milk box filled with mibs. Still going through them.

SNYD

Are you sure that it's a #350 box? I've never heard of one. Maybe a #250 or a #300? Art

Sorry darn fat finger didn't listen to my brain :confused-smileys-327: It is a 250 box, the bag has the large V on it with three dots and then three dots together to make a dash I guess. I will try to get photos to Scoop to post. When I bought the box, the seller said it was a Vitro bag and he did not know why it was in an akro box, so he sold it for a real low price. I told him it was an Akro bag, he was a marble pro(*&$@#*!) :confused-smileys-17: so I did not argue :fighting-109: with him about it. He was pretty snobby. He knew best. So, I offered him $100.00 and he scooped it up like I was nuts.............. :rolleye-842: I could be, but I think I got the better buttered bread there. He sure knew what a cat eye was though, I think he had some strong feelings about them and how old they were and rare, I got some nice Akro, peltier and Masters with a bunch of really nice Alley marbles for next to nothing because they were not cat eyes.

SNYD

Sorry darn fat finger didn't listen to my brain :confused-smileys-327: It is a 250 box, the bag has the large V on it with three dots and then three dots together to make a dash I guess. I will try to get photos to Scoop to post. When I bought the box, the seller said it was a Vitro bag and he did not know why it was in an akro box, so he sold it for a real low price. I told him it was an Akro bag, he was a marble pro(*&$@#*!) :confused-smileys-17: so I did not argue :fighting-109: with him about it. He was pretty snobby. He knew best. So, I offered him $100.00 and he scooped it up like I was nuts.............. :rolleye-842: I could be, but I think I got the better buttered bread there. He sure knew what a cat eye was though, I think he had some strong feelings about them and how old they were and rare, I got some nice Akro, peltier and Masters with a bunch of really nice Alley marbles for next to nothing because they were not cat eyes.

SNYD

Sounds like you got a deal and if you ever want to sell it drop me a line....

Don (Poplarhead)