Aventurine Mibs!

I agree Galen, hater is a bit strong and personally, I don't feel I am personally being hated one bit.

I do see that, possibly, people should stop and think, read and reread their posts before hitting post. After all, I can't read the person's intentions all I can do is read their words.

I'd rather read that people have strong feelings and opinions and it certainly ok to not agree with others BUT it MUST be done in a positive way.

For example: I just hate that marble, it looks like c*ap to me and the person that posted it wants to know people's opinion about the marble. Before I start to type, I sit there and THINK of how I can express MY feelings and MY opinion about that marble without hurting the poster's feelings. I'd probably say something like this: "The marble I see on my screen is not one that fulfills my desire to have because the colors are too muted and the design is not as crisp as my desire in a marble but I am happy you like it."

"Hater" is kind of a slang term for someone who is negative. Those of us with younger children probably know more about that than we want to.

I liked the marbles and to put it into a 9 year olds words, "that marble is beast"...;)

PS - That's a direct quote...he really liked it too and was bugging me to bug you to sell it...:)