Joseph's Coat Or Onionskin?

mon

Terms and conditions have changed over the years... By "Old School" standards that is definitely an onionskin... A Joseph's Coat is supposed to have 6 or more distinctively different colors. I see three, there... Also, the construction is totally wrong for a Joseph's Coat...

But again, it depends on who is selling it and what they try to call it.... Terms have changed....

Onionskin. On 2nd part, I've never seen a St Joseph Coat with Mica so unsure about that aspect. My curiosity is up on that since my boy and I primarily collect handmades, if they do have St Joseph Coat with Mica I'd love to see a pic if someone has one.

This one is an onionskin, not enough colors to be a josephs coat.

I had a beautiful mega color josephs coat that was loaded with mica about 7 or 8 years ago and like a fool I sold it at a show. Only one I've ever seen.Luckily I bought a kicking machine and when I do something as dumb as that I just go home, bend over and plug it in.

Come to think of it I've used it a lot.

So, all joseph's coats have an open core and min of 6 colors? jormibnut, I looked all over the net and books with no mention of a joseph's with mica so, you do deserve your pant's seat warmed. lol I would like to see one. thanxs for the replies. mon