Hi All we lost Art yesterday he will be missed a lot .

mmuehlba

So sorry to hear about Art. I always enjoyed talking to him at shows. a happy man . he enjoyed seeing the chevron I got from him years ago when I would bring my display. . he knew marbles.

God Bless his family and my prayers and thoughts go out to them.

Like Scoop said, ''the big marble show in the sky just keeps getting better and better.''

Di

RIP Art, you made marbles shows a blast. Always looked forward to his stories, practical jokes and the famous Bull Shitter Award Ribbon he wore. I bought a bunch of great boxes and marbles from him over the years and his presence will be dearly missed. Bill Bass' room will be a much quieter place without him. Tough month in the marble world....

Craig

This is for Bill Bass. I am sorry that when we talked at the KC show about Art, I had no idea that I would not see him again. I told you that I had purchased several of those giant crease pnntils from him (as well as other marbs). I am so saddened by the loss of all my marble "buddies" and I am sincerely sorry for your having lost a friend.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I am in shock. I haven't been browsing lately nor have I been perusing e-bay much. The tonight I saw the news about Alan on ebay. I came here to learn more and now I find out about Art. I am at a loss for words. It hasn't been that long ago we lost Bo. I am so sorry......I may not have touched the lives of these men but they sure have touched mine.

Suzie