Jabo Clay Marbles. I Think Not.

Someone is totally clueless. These are Jabo, 2006 made from mainly UV Bermese Fenton base glass, on the 1" machine. If they hit them with a black light, they'd see that they glow. I bet they are the set that's been tumbled, and rough looking. You can't give them away. http://www.ebay.com/itm/One-of-a-kind-Jabo-Clay-marbles-/320917626028?pt=Marbles&hash=item4ab82e5cac

I am familiar with some clay test marbles, but these are certainly not them.

They also have a couple listings for lawn chairs, but they are not really. They are an experiment utilizing a copper oxide variant. Telling everyone they have so many is a great way to say they are not rare, or not worth much.

those marbles are one set of the jabos that were roughed up with a dremel...they sat in daves office for a long time...i think one of the workers did it...on his own time...his name escapes me but he was from new matamoras....

maybe they were tumbled but tumblin marbles makes em out of round...im purty sure that the worker told me they were done on a dremel...i dont know why sometimes my post comes with this line???

I believe that is the box of marbles that sat beside the chair on the left in front of Dave office desk at Jabo. They were from the 2006 one inch run. I believe they were in the first stage of polishing by Dale Simmons. When Dale first started polishing the one inch marbles,he left many as they were after the first stage of polishing. If it is the same box,i was there when Dale gave them to Dave. I heard people say that they look like someone used a dremmel tool on them. Also some said that they looked like they were tumbled. There is usually three stages for polishing with some polishing machines. This was the first stage only and never the final polish. These are most definately not clay marbles. These glass marbles will look fine with a second stage polish and a final polish. Maybe only the final polish? I have no doubts these did come from Daves office and the seller is JoAnn,s grandson. Several of the items in that office were personal gifts to Dave from close friends. Several of the gifts had absolutely nothing to do with the Jabo Company. But they were removed,and being sold. Is the proceeds going to benefit the Jabo Company ?

I believe that is the box of marbles that sat beside the chair on the left in front of Dave office desk at Jabo. They were from the 2006 one inch run. I believe they were in the first stage of polishing by Dale Simmons. When Dale first started polishing the one inch marbles,he left many as they were after the first stage of polishing. If it is the same box,i was there when Dale gave them to Dave. I heard people say that they look like someone used a dremmel tool on them. Also some said that they looked like they were tumbled. There is usually three stages for polishing with some polishing machines. This was the first stage only and never the final polish. These are most definately not clay marbles. These glass marbles will look fine with a second stage polish and a final polish. Maybe only the final polish? I have no doubts these did come from Daves office and the seller is JoAnn,s grandson. Several of the items in that office were personal gifts to Dave from close friends. Several of the gifts had absolutely nothing to do with the Jabo Company. But they were removed,and being sold. Is the proceeds going to benefit the Jabo Company ?

good to see jabo turning some profit its been awhile